Our Credit Union is a non-profit cooperative owned and controlled by its members. We exist to meet our members' financial needs by providing favorable rates on savings and loans, educating members and promoting credit union uniqueness.
Field of Membership
- Employees of the Veterans Administration Medical and Regional Office Center who work in or are supervised from Fargo, North Dakota.
- Veterans Service Officers, State Representatives of the Department of Veterans Affairs and their secretaries whose offices are located in Fargo, North Dakota or Moorhead, Minnesota
- Employees of the University of North Dakota who work at the University of North Dakota Medical Education Center located at the VA Medical Center in Fargo, North Dakota
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons
- Immediate Family – includes spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and grandchildren, including step and adoptive relatives
- Household – includes persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit, including partners, roommates, family members and legal guardian relationships. Excluding persons who live temporarily in a residence (visitors), fraternities, sororities, condo complexes and boarding houses
- Members of the Arthur W. Jones VFW Post No. 7564 in West Fargo, ND
- Members of the Francis J. Beaton Disabled Veterans Chapter #1 in Fargo, ND
- Members of the Roy Chandler VFW Post No. 762 in Fargo, ND
Contact us for more information on joining the credit union.Go to main navigation